Conditions of participation
JUNGLE “Livestream Tickets” COMPETITION OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND ON THE NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED. THIS COMPETITION IS INTENDED FOR PLAY WORLDWIDE AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY THE BRITISH LAW.
1. ELIGIBILITY: “Win Jungle livestream tickets” is open to people of 13 years of age or older at the time of entry. If you are under the age of 16 years (or 18 for French residents), you must first obtain the permission of your responsible parent or guardian before entering into the Competition. Employees, officers and directors of Jungle Fans ltd, its parent, subsidiary, and affiliated companies, advertising, promotion or production agencies, Web masters/suppliers (and their IRS/CRA dependents, immediate family members [spouse, parents, children, siblings] and individuals residing in their same household, whether or not related) are not eligible to participate. By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules.
WHAT IF I HAVE ALREADY SIGNED UP FOR THE MAILING LIST?
If you are already signed up to the mailing list you will be automatically entered into the draw for livestream tickets.
2. COMPETITION PERIOD: Competition begins at 6:00 PM BST on July 20th, 2021 and ends at 6:00 PM BST on August 6th, 2021 ("Competition Period"). Sponsor's computer is the official time keeping device for this Competition.
3. WAYS TO ENTER: During the Competition Period, visit the Sign up page here ("Website") and join the mailing list by filling in the form. Any other attempted form of entry is void. Online entries must be received and recorded by the Sponsor's computer during the Competition Period. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, stolen, postage-due, mutilated, non-delivered or misdirected entries or mail. Unlimited entries per person/email address/account per day, regardless of entry method (except to the extent individual entry methods have limitations set forth above). Online entrants must have a valid email address.
4. DRAWING: The Judges will conduct a random drawing on or about 6:00 PM BST on August 9th, 2021 from all eligible entries received. The decisions of the Judges and Sponsor are final and binding in all matters relating to this Competition. Potential winner will be notified by email at the email address entered in the form on or about the next business day following the drawing date. Prize won by an eligible entrant who is a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence will be awarded to minor's parent or legal guardian who must sign and return all required documents. Winner must meet all eligibility requirements. Prize will be shipped within 6-8 weeks of verification or as otherwise set forth in any notification sent by Sponsor. If any prize or prize notification or attempted notification is returned as undeliverable, if Sponsor is unable to contact a potential winner within 48 hours and 0 minutes, if required information is not timely provided to Sponsor or if a potential winner is found to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, the prize may be forfeited. By accepting a prize, winner acknowledge they are in compliance with these Official Rules.
5. PRIZE DETAILS/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES ("ARV")/ODDS: Prize winner will receive “Jungle Livestream Tickets” ARV: 15USD You may be subject to a background check or other screening at Sponsor's sole discretion. If you do not pass the check or screening, you may be disqualified in Sponsor's sole discretion. If winner cannot accept the prize as stated, prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner selected in the same manner as the original winner. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prize permitted. However, Sponsor reserves right to substitute prize with prize of equal or greater value if advertised prize becomes unavailable. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Either the winner or his or her guest must be aged 18 years or older.
7. LIABILITY LIMITATIONS: To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, or non-delivered entries or e-mail; or for interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider, Website, telephone or other connections, availability or accessibility, or miscommunications, or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, or lines, or technical failure or jumbled, corrupted, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures, or technical errors or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such non-personal information. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this Competition or otherwise attempt to undermine the legitimate operation of the Competition by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend this Competition should fraud, virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the game. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods, and disqualify any entrant using such methods. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to entrant's or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Competition or downloading materials from or use of the Website. Should any portion of the Competition be, in Sponsor's sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, nonauthorized human intervention, technical failures or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Competition, and randomly select the winners from among all eligible, nonsuspect entries received prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Competition, and assume no responsibility for any error, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorized use of this Website. In case of dispute, the authorized account subscriber of the email account used to enter the Competition at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant, and must comply with these Official Rules. The "authorized account subscriber" is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet Access Provider, on-line service provider, or other organization which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL RELEASED PARTIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF AN ENTRANT'S ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE OR DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTED MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, EVERYTHING ON THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY (INCLUDING FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES) OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO EVERY PARTICIPANT. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
8. BINDING ARBITRATION: Except where prohibited by law (and except for consumers in the UK, Germany, and France who have additional legal rights under consumer laws applicable in their home territory and may also bring an action in their home courts), any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Competition shall be settled by binding arbitration in a location determined by the arbitrator as set forth herein (provided that such location is reasonably convenient for claimant), or at such other location as may be mutually agreed upon by the parties, in accordance with the procedural rules for commercial disputes set forth in the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures of JAMS ("JAMS Rules and Procedures") then prevailing, and judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator shall be selected pursuant to the JAMS Rules and Procedures. The arbitrator shall apply Missouri law consistent with the Federal Arbitration Act and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law. In the event that the claimant is able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Sponsor will pay as much of the claimant's filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive. If any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal (other than that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis), or otherwise conflicts with the rules and procedures established by JAMS, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, the portion that is deemed invalid, unenforceable or illegal is that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void, and neither claimant nor Sponsor shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. Upon filing a demand for arbitration, all parties to such arbitration shall have the right of discovery, which discovery shall be completed within sixty days after the demand for arbitration is made, unless further extended by mutual agreement of the parties. THE ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL BE IN THE ENTRANT'S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN THE CLAIMS OF OTHER PERSONS OR PARTIES WHO MAY BE SIMILARLY SITUATED. DO NOT ENTER THIS COMPETITION IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO HAVE ANY CLAIM OR CONTROVERSY ARBITRATED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS COMPETITION, EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE COMPETITION, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY THROUGH BINDING ARBITRATION AS SET FORTH ABOVE, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS' FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES), AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (4) ENTRANT'S REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO EVERY ENTRANT.
9. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: These Official Rules and the Competition are governed by English law and are subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Competition Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Competition, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the UK. However, entrants from the UK, Germany, France have additional legal rights under consumer laws applicable in their home territory and may additionally bring actions in their local courts.
10. SPONSOR: Jungle Fans Limited, First Floor, 17-19 Foley Street, London W1W 6DW, UK. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Google, Spotify, or Apple. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Facebook, Twitter, Google, Spotify, or Apple. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Competition shall be directed to Sponsor and not to Artist, Facebook, Twitter, Google, Spotify, or Apple.