Personalised LP NFT Terms & Conditions
- The winners (each a “Winner”) of the "Loving In Stereo Personalised LP" (“PV NFT”) will each be entitled to receive vinyl copy of the album Loving in Stereo signed by Josh and Tom (“Vinyl”) and with a personalised message to be chosen by the Winner. The personalised message shall be subject to Josh and Tom’s approval – and may not contain any obscene, offensive, racist or otherwise inappropriate material.
- PV NFTs are each freely transferable an unlimited number of times; the Vinyl may be redeemed by whoever is the holder of the PV NFT at the time of redemption but may not be redeemed more than once per PV NFT.
- If the PV NFT is lost or destroyed, or private key or other access is lost, the buyer or holder may not request a replacement.
- PV NFT may not be exchanged for any cash amount.
- New House New Me Limited and/or Jungle (and/or the members of Jungle) and/or their respective affiliates are not responsible for (i) the safe keeping of the PV NFT and may not be held liable for loss, loss of access, or damage; and (ii) any technology failure including but not limited to wallets, exchanges, smart contracts and underlying blockchain protocols.